There are some things in this world that are wrong. Slavery. Genocide. Forced prostitution. Murder. Rape. These are evils that are prevalent in our world, and these are evils that we should work to stop. I Will Stand For Justice is dedicated to providing activists with the tools and information that they need to do something about the problems that face our world.
One of my favorite quotes reads, "You are a human being. You have rights inherent in that reality. You have dignity and worth that exist prior to law." This is 100% true - I agree that all men are endowed with certain rights. However, it seems that people the world over do not share this vision. Why do I say this? Because people are enslaved all across the globe. Because genocide is still a reality. Because sex trafficking is real. Because murder is a very real societal evil. Because one in three women are sexually abused. These are things that are not going away, and because of that, I believe that it is our duty as human beings to work to end human rights abuses. We have so much, and so many of us give so little. Do something. Stand for justice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You forgot another injustice- taxes!
;)
Post a Comment